Saturday 8 September 2012

Some days are harder than others and all you want to do is curl up into a ball and cry, if you have those days which i'm sure you do I would love to know how you personally get through them. I have three ways which i will share with you and they go as follows;
1. Plough through with a smile on your face and go to bed early and just feel sorry for your self
2. Give up completly
3. Look towards somebody who has done something youn admire, this doesn't have to be someone who has climbed mount Everst, it doesn't have to be somebody well known, it could even be someone in your school or who works with you that you don't particualy. I find a person and imagin them telling me what they do and try to copy what they might do. I'm sure that person takes it out on other people sometimes but I try to imagin the best of them and the best way they get over these things.

This post isn't a deep meaningful post it is just something that I felt like writing. I have wote this quickly and so I have not checked my spelling or grammer so I aplogise for that and if I have made simple mistakes it's not me being lazy, it's just I can't spell and I usally check everyword before I write it but I don't have time for that today
If you ever read this blog, even if it's only once a year please let me know that would lift my spirts and make me smile.

Thank you for reading

Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment