Thursday 6 September 2012

New Idea

Hello lovelies,

When I started ths blog I meant to talk about DIYs and such but I lost my confidence and didn't really write anything. All I did seem to write was hauls and to be truthful that is not what I set out to do and I can't keep it up so I have recently got some confidence back and so I am going to try and do what I originally set out to d
Not many people read this so I don't really think that this will impact anyones life except mine.

Ok so the new idea is for me to basically write about things that some people many find boring and unimportant but to me make everyday slightly better than if they did not happen. In less words the little, simple things in life.

For example today I went to the corner shop and an old lady who was evidently in a rush was behind me by several people in the queue. (thrilling story so far right) I wasn't in a rush and I asked her if she would like to swap with me at first she said she was fine but I insisted and she gladly excepted. On the way out, she came up to me and told me that I had made her day and this intern made my day because I had made somebody else's day slightly better.

To me the small things in life count such as that. I'm sorry if you actually read this blog and this to you is boring, but I hope by putting this out into the world that it could either make somebodys day better or inspire someone to make some random persons day better even if it's just a smile.

I also hope to give ideas for things such as cakes or partys ect I hope you will like the new idea!

Thank you very much
Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment