Friday 28 October 2011

Northumberland

I love Northumberland and I went there recently (I got back two days ago). Ok so I stayed with a few family friends in a holiday cottage just outside Seahouses with a lovely sea view. The things I did on the holiday were quite boring but I enjoyed them it it's ok.  I did alot of walking and climbing up and down sand dunes which I have to say is sooooooooooooooooo fun its almost not even true.
I think that its really pretty up there in Northumberland really beautiful but it rains quite alot though.
One not so god thing happend was that everyones wellies leaked bad times!!!!!!!!

If anyone ever visites Northumberland you must go to Beadnell beach and climb up the sand dunes and then run down them it is truly the funest (not sure if that is a word) thing to do ever!

I'm going to love you and leave you,
bye bye
Josie xx

PS I will get some pictures of stuff on soon sorry for the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment