Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween

Don't get me wrong I love Halloween but this year it's on monday and I have a stress because I never know if people will come today and tomorrow or just tomorrow it's very annoying.
Anyway this year I am going tick and treating and this really worries me because I feel really rude just asking for sweets I would prefer to say 'hello i've come to show you my outfit if you ythink it is quite good it wold be nice to give me some sweets if not thank you for your time.' Obviously it would be stupid to say that because it is way too long but it would be alot nicer. I shall tell you how it goes and what I wore.
I might also make some halloween if I do you could be lucky enough to give you a picture, thats if I can figure out how to do it.
I'm sorry my blog dosen't give you any information like what thing to buy or any top tips.
Sorry and thank you for reading
Josie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment