Monday 23 July 2012

SORRY

Yodes all,

I'm actually so sorry, I said I would be a better blogger and well I really honestly did mean to but I just didn't have the time, there were exams, an injury, friendship things and a whole lot of stress, so i'm sorry!

Well if i'm allowed to turn over a new leaf, I will be blog more now beacuse i'm on HOLIDAY! I've got many many exciting things that I am going to do and I will tell all you lovelies about them and  show you them!!!!

In other news, my friend has a friend over from France who is lovely who I have only met once before. I always think that it is really nice to meet somebody new or who you have only met once. As well my beautiful friend Mary is moving to New Zeland which makes me sad (very sad).

More exciting posts to come

Love to you all
Josie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment